Search This Blog

Monday, 27 August 2018

Choice blog post - Reading - week 5

Week 5 Choice blog post


  1. What goal does this piece of work connect to?
    The goal that this piece of work connects to is I Think That Means. ITTM is when
you have a sentence and convert it into your own words example: The girl had a smile on her face.
The female child had a wide grin as her expression.


  1. How well have you achieved this goal? Explain
    I have done well to achieve this goal because I got a 2/3 which is the 2nd highest score.
2/3 score is when you have converted the words but, you haven't convinced the audience that you
understand the sentence


3. What value have you shown with this piece of work? Why?
I have shown Quality in this piece of work because I coloured it in properly and I used a ruler.
It is also Quality because I have put Greek words on the sign.


No comments:

Post a Comment