Athletics Reflection
1. How did your athletics practices go? (At least 3 events)
I did well with high jump because I had great technique and jumped pretty high. I did pretty good with long jump because I jumped off 1 foot landed on two done the C shape and... jumped 4/5 of the pit. With sprints I done better than I expected I came 2nd and 3rd equal in the practice races.
2. In what event did you most improve your technique? How?
The event that I improved in the most was probably sprints because I used to always place fourth or below but, I've really improved with 80 meters and 100 meters sprints. Sadly I didn't run the 1000 meter sprints.
3. What value did you show on Friday at Athletics most? How?
I showed Connect by cheering on people (eg) Boston, Troy, and Thomas at the Year 6 high jump.I also cheered on Troy in the relay race and the 80 meters and the 100 meter sprint.
4. Who else did you notice showing one of our school values (they could be from another class or syndicate)? How? I noticed troy because he showed Reflect by really improving in his sprints by getting into zones and the relay event.Compared to last year, this is raising the bar.
No comments:
Post a Comment