I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Sunday, 25 August 2019
E-portfolio Strategy Sample Maths
Goal:
Find fractions of whole numbers,
eg. 3/4 of 24=18 3/4 of 28 =21 3/4 of 16=12 3/5 of 35=21
Great work Jack on finding fractions of whole numbers! You have persevered with these equations and used your times tables to help with this strategy. Your next step practice your multiplication and use this strategy in a range of contexts.
Great work Jack on finding fractions of whole numbers! You have persevered with these equations and used your times tables to help with this strategy. Your next step practice your multiplication and use this strategy in a range of contexts.
ReplyDelete