I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Thursday, 18 October 2018
Science (Geology) - E-portfolio sample Term 4 2018
You made excellent contributions to our scientific discussions, both in pairs and whole class situations. It was great to see you using the geohazard vocabulary fluently. The questions you asked show your ability to think insightfully about volcanoes and connect this information with your own knowledge and ideas.
You made excellent contributions to our scientific discussions, both in pairs and whole class situations. It was great to see you using the geohazard vocabulary fluently. The questions you asked show your ability to think insightfully about volcanoes and connect this information with your own knowledge and ideas.
ReplyDelete