I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Jack, you have engaged in group discussions and shared your ideas when it comes to beach and sun safety. You have also worked across curriculum here, using your literacy skills to answer your questions and explain your thinking. Keep up the great work, and remember this summer to keep safe at at the beach.
Jack, you have engaged in group discussions and shared your ideas when it comes to beach and sun safety. You have also worked across curriculum here, using your literacy skills to answer your questions and explain your thinking. Keep up the great work, and remember this summer to keep safe at at the beach.
ReplyDelete