I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
You have a good understanding of many different comprehension strategies and you are able to explain many of them clearly Jack. Continue to work hard on your learning goals and keep developing the strategies you are not so confident with.d More detail was needed in this sample around your goals and how you are achieving them.
ReplyDeleteYou have a good understanding of many different comprehension strategies and you are able to explain many of them clearly Jack.
Continue to work hard on your learning goals and keep developing the strategies you are not so confident with.d
More detail was needed in this sample around your goals and how you are achieving them.